Tuesday, April 19, 2011

entering into the "world" that i follow...

so you could say that i'm one of those voyeurs when it comes to blogs/blogging/bloggers, etc. etc. etc.  i'm always online looking into the worlds of others and i find myself saying/thinking..."wow, i feel the same way they do" or "oh my gosh, i love love love that too" or "hmmm, never would have thought to look at this in that way." 
i'm a mom, wife, sister, friend, daughter, middle school teacher, and then some.  you could say i'm a little bit of this and a little bit of that.
so here i am and i'm opening up my world, my loves, and anything that goes beyond the realm of it all!  i hope that i can continue to be inspired by my family, friends, career, and all of those exciting blogs that i venture into here and there.  thank you to all of you fellow bloggers who have inspired me to go out of my comfort zone and enter into this new exciting place...
carolyn :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment